- I didn’t want anything for Christmas. Just us together makes me happy.
- You’re not leaving early like you did last year.
- I heard you didn’t go see your grandmother’s Christmas tree?
- Don’t ruin my holiday.
- God willing, I hope I’m here next year.
- Don’t yell at the kids, it’s Christmas.
- I don’t want to talk about that on Christmas.
- It’s Christmas, I want everyone to be happy and eat slow.
- A week to prepare all the food and it’s over in fifteen minutes…
- Next year I’m not cooking!
And finally… “What the hell am I gonna do with all this food?!”
Peace, and Merry Christmas!